What makes us human is our ability to share knowledge.

07 February 2006

Nightmares about falling teeth!!


I have had dreams in which my teeth are falling!! I put my right hand in my mouth and when i take a look, i can see my teeth in my hands!! These dreams were so real that i could taste blood!! What does it mean?

Teeth falling out suddenly or all at once may symbolize fear of things that are beyond your control. Permanent teeth do not come back - you may fear or be facing a major loss. These dreams reflect concerns over our physical appearance, as our smile is one of the first things people notice when they meet us. It also means that you are scared of things that you have no control over! It can also mean an increasing sense of powerlessness. It suggest a loss of beauty or physical attractiveness.

BETA TUM BADA HO GAYA ABHEE (accept the fact that you are getting old son!)